I rarely write text posts on this blog, until I’m sad annnnnd it’s night time
Idk what the last one even meant
I mean I had plans to marry heather and she pooped on those, I wanted to like the future but she made me really dislike it
Laura…”makes me hate the present”?… I can’t really make that one make sense to be honest… Meh…
Abstractly… I guess I thought I had a friend in her, then thought I had a girlfriend, *break*, thought I had a friend again… And each time she just dropped out of my life
So there is kind of a fear there, she I definitely a part of this weird college experience where I learn that I’m not that great and people don’t think too highly of me
Abstract? That’s kinda a fear of the present?
Now do I miss either of those? I miss heather, even the uncertainty of heather
Definitely don’t miss getting jerked around then left by Laura
With both though, the struggle was nice,I just hate the fall at the end
I miss how Laura used to make me fear the moment
And how Heather used to make me fear the future
1. Date a boy who makes you happy, but marry him only if he makes you laugh deep-belly rumbles that hurt your ribs as they expand outwards. Date him when he sees that you’re hurting and he gives you a moment to feel that pain like a handprint spreading across your consciousness, marry him only if he can make you smile even while you’re gross sobbing. The world is not a kind place. You will feel a lot of pain. Make sure you are with someone who makes it all bearable. Humor is an excellent gauge of intelligence. Life gets boring. Find someone who makes the banal interesting.
2. Make sure he has scars on the back of his hands, it’s a good sign he has experience either fighting or making things - creation is an act of selflessness and bruised knuckles are a good sign he knows how to defend himself. You’ve got too much soul to be handled by someone who has never been passionate. If he’s never thrown a punch, let him at least have tasted the insanity of bringing an idea into existence. Rough palms are better than soft ones, they have been salted by this earth and made into leather. Callouses are evidence he has lived, that he has broken skin and been in pain over and over and over again and still came back to the source of it. People rub against each other. Don’t marry him if he can’t handle even a little blister.
3. Before you say yes, get him angry. See him scared, see him wanting,see him sick. Stress changes a person. Find out if he drinks and if he does, get him drunk - you’ll learn more about his sober thoughts. Discover his addictions. See if he puts you in front of them. You can’t change people, baby girl. If they are made one way, it doesn’t just wear off. If you hate how he acts when he’s out of it now, you’re going to hate it much worse eight years down the road. You might love him to bits but it doesn’t change that some people just don’t fit.
4. Trust your instincts. If he ever makes you feel unsafe, don’t make excuses, just get up and leave. That’s all there is to it. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
5. If he puts money before you, he’ll keep pushing you to the bottom of the pile until you become his last priority. It’s one thing if he can’t afford what you want, it’s another if he has the cash but won’t spring for a box of chicken mcnuggets. Money and love are arch enemies. 62% of divorces occur due to economic strain. Make sure keeping you is more important than his 401k.
6. How a man treats animals is a good indicator of how he treats children. If you see him raise a hand to a dog, pack your things into a little black bag. Animals at their worst are only half as annoying as a toddler on their best behaviour. Your kids will be beautiful, but they will also misbehave. Same goes for waiters and hotel maids - if he’s rude to those who are working for minimum wage, it says a lot about how he sees himself. Patience is rare and so important. If he’s not forgiving to a dog, he’s not good for your kids.
7. If he isn’t in awe of you, he doesn’t deserve you. You are my little girl and you were born perfect. If he can’t see that, it’s his loss. There is someone who thinks your flaws power his heart. Be strong. If he asks you to change, be like like rock of your birthstone, do not waver. You are wondrous just the way that you are."
MINICORE (MULTICORE) MYOPATHY (multi-minicore disease)
Age of onset: infancy or childhood. Rare myopathy with variable degrees of muscle weakness and wasting. There are different subtypes each with varying symptoms and severity. Most common type is characterized by spinal rigidity, early scoliosis and respiratory impairment. Other types may involve the muscle around the eyes, distal weakness and wasting or weakness around the hips. Weakness is static or only slowly progressive
140 confirmed cases in medical literature
People with Marfan syndrome are born with it, but features of the disorder are not always present right away. Some people have a lot of Marfan features at birth or as young children – including serious conditions like aortic enlargement. Others have fewer features when they are young and don’t develop aortic enlargement or other signs of Marfan syndrome until they are adults. Some features of Marfan syndrome, like those affecting the heart and blood vessels, bones or joints, can get worse over time.
1 in 5000 people
I got both:P
Every once and a while I look em up, to remind me that im alone, and remind me that regardless of how cynical I am, that I am very special.
Also there is little as sobering as reading your own obituary. And this is pretty close